Thursday 10 November 2011

Track IP address of the Victim..!!!

I know want to know about tracking your victim’s IP.ip_hacking There are so many ways to log an IP, but if you are a beginner, then those are a little bit hard for you, I have found a technique by which you can log your victim’s IP easily. This method is far most the best way of logging IP which I used myself many times. You just need a hosting account like my3gb or byethost or x10hosting.
How to Setup your IP logger?
Step 1: Create your account at any free hosting site, I use x10hosting by myself, or you can also use any other hosting as per your choice.
Step 2: Open notepad and paste this script:
<html>
<?php
$file = "log.txt";
$f=fopen($file, ‘a’);
fwrite($f,$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."\n\n");
fclose($f);
?>
//You can customize this part to make your page look attractive
</body>
</html>
Step 3: Save this as Logger.php. Create a text file with name log.txt on the same directory.
Step 4: Upload files it to your website.
Step 5: It’s the final step. Send the url to the victim. The IP address will be logged on Log.txt file.
Some Suggestions: Normally this script will show a black page. So it is not really recommended. I would suggest you to integrate the script with wordpress or blogger or any other online application.

How to Integrate this script with WordPress ??
Add this script bellow to the end of the index.php file. create a log.txt file on the wordpress directory.
<?php
$file = "log.txt";
$f=fopen($file, ‘a’);
fwrite($f,$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."\n\n");
fclose($f);
?>

No comments: